Garmin GPSMAP 78
Garmin international is pleased to announce the next generation in marine handhelds: the GPSMAP 78 series. Incorporating a sleek, new design and must-have features, these rugged units are a great fit in Garmin's best-selling lineup of color marine handhelds and they float!
Featuring a bright 2.6-inch LCD color display with built-in basemap and high sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix, the GPSMAP 78 series takes recereational navigation to a new level. All three models are waterproof, include a built-in microSD card slot for loading additional maps and have a dedicated MOB (man over board) button.
If you're looking for the ultimate high-performance marine handheld, take your pick from the GPSMAP 78 series.Features:
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix
- Rugged, waterproof (IEC 60529 IPX7)
- Worldwide built-in basemap with shaded relief
- 1.7 GB of internal memory, plus microSD card slot for optional mapping and data storage
- Bright 2.6" LCD sunlight readable color display (160 x 240 pixels)
- Up to 20 hours of battery life, battery type: 2 AA (not included) NiMH or lithium recommended
- Weight: 7.7 oz with batteries
Unit, USB cable, wrist strap and quick start manualWARNING:
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.