Garmin 9-Axis Heading SensorPart Number:
This Garmin Heading Sensor is easy to install, has fast calibration, accurate at low speeds and in rough waters.Features:
In The Box:
- Provides exceptional heading accuracy, even at lower speeds or when bow is pitching, rolling or heeling over
- Heading accuracy of plus or minus 2 degrees
- Heading and rate-of-turn output at 10 Hz; trim and heel output at 1 Hz
- Simple 2-step calibration process
- 9-axis MEMS technology allows installation in any orientation located away from magnetic interference
- Accurate Heading Even at Low Speed
- Effective in Rough Waters
- Easy Installation, Fast Calibration
- 9-axis Heading Sensor
- NMEA 2000® T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 meters)
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.