WindSense - Wi-Fi Wireless Wind System
WindSense is a wireless wind system designed to allow iPads, tablets, SmartPhones and PCs to display accurate apparent wind speed and direction. It features a high quality, precision mast head sensor with 20m cable that connects to a below decks interface unit providing a wifi and NMEA 0183 wired connection. Existing NMEA compatible sensors can also be connected to the NMEA input to allow the wireless network to share other available on board instrument data. It's compatible with a wide range of apps for iOS and android. The built in wifi will typically footprint a GRP boat up to 30m.Features:
- Stand alone or networkable (via NMEA 0183) wind system with precision mast head unit
- Wired connection with super-thin cable from MHU to below deck interface with wireless WiFi and wired NMEA connections
- Ultra tough Igildur™ mast head unit bearings for exceptional life and corrosion resistance
- Full range of apps for iOS & Android plus compatible with multiple PC and MAC apps
- Support for up to 7 Wi-Fi connected devices - use multiple smart phones, iPads or tablets as a display at the helm, chart table or on deck
NMEA 0183 output
- NMEA 0183 (4800 or 38400 baud) input with multiplex facility for WiFi connection
- Wi-Fi can be standalone or joined to existing network
- Minimal power consumption
- Optional NMEA 2000 interface
Installation is easy with an ultra thin mash head unit cable with removable connector which plugs directly into the interface unit.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.