Digital Yacht SPL1500 Antenna Splitter VHF/AIS
At one time Digital Yacht recommened two different antennas for the operaton of your AIS system and DSC VHF radio. Now with the SPL1500 Splitter you only need one antenna for both operations. It can also be safely used with a class B transponder.
It's very simple to install using only three connections. One input for the VHF antenna and two outputs for the AIS and DSC VHF. This item is fail safe and if it stops working or loses power the main VHF operations will keep working..Features:
- Enables an existing VHF antenna to be used for both the standard VHF and AIS system
- ZeroLoss technology for exceptional performance
- Works with all Class B transponders and receivers
- Three LED status lights to show unit is powered correctly and when AIS or VHF transmits
- Supplied with power cable, PL259-PL259 cable assembly and BNC-BNC cable assembly for easy installation (all cables 0.75m long)
- 12V or 24V 0peration and low power consumption
- Fail safe operation
- Same size and design as the AIT1500
- Makes installation of an AIS receiver or transponder very quick and simple
- Saves on additional antenna clutter
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.