NMEA to Wireless Wi-Fi Adapter - 38,400 Baud
This innovative and cost effective wireless device creates its own 802.11b+g wireless access point which any other wireless device can connect to, such as a Smart Phone, Netbook or Laptop.
Connect it to any device or system that has an NMEA 0183 output and it will automatically read the data and transmit it wirelessly to another wireless device. The NMEA 0183 data is transferred using TCP/IP protocol to a suitably compatible application on the wireless device.
A number of Marine Navigation software packages support TCP/IP data transfer including;
- SeaPro (PC)
- Rose Point Coastal Explorer (PC)
- MacENC (Macs)
- iNavX (iPhone/iPad)
If you are connecting the WLN10HS to an AIS receiver or transponder, then Digital Yacht's free iAIS app is downloadable from the Apple App Store, which will display an AIS radar type picture on your Apple device.
Only one device at a time can send/receive TCP/IP data with the WLN10HS.
- Wireless NMEA Data server (38400 baud)
- Reads NMEA 0183 data and transmits it wirelessly over 802.11b+g
- Can be fitted to any AIS unit or NMEA Multiplexer that is outputting/inputting NMEA 0183 data at 38400 baud
- Supports Bi-Directional communication but must be at the same 38400 baud rate
- Creates an 802.11b+g wireless access point and then transmits data via TCP/IP link
- Fully compatible with popular iNavX navigation application for Apple mobile devices
- Easy to install IP54 black box solution
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.