Airmar M285HW Chirp In-Hull 1kw Transducer
The M285HW is the perfect choice for the angler that trailers or lifts their boats. Since the transducer is in the hull there are protruding parts to get hung up on things.
The M285HW has a fixed beam of 25° and has a high frequency range of 150-250 kHz. Designed for depths of up to 700 feet the target resolution is very clear.
The transducer has to be inserted into the housing and adjusted for the correct dead rise offset to assure the beam is shooting straight down. To get the best signal through the fiberglass hull and into the water fill the included plastic housing with eco-friendly antifreeze.
Designed for smaller boats up to 25’ with solid core,fiberglass hulls.Features:
- Depth only
- ChirpReady High frequency (150-250kHz) for great offshore and inshore performance
- 25 degree fixed beamwidth
- 1 kW output
- Depth range: to 700’ (215 meters)
- Perfect for trailered or lifted boats
- Urethane Housing- liquid filled
- Exclusive Xducer ID®
- Weight: 9.17 lb (4.16 kg)
- Hull Deadrise: Adjustable 2° to 20°
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- For use on solid fiberglass hulls only
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.