ACR RCL-75 Searchlight with Point Pad™ 12V
This light is great for mounting on the bow of a boat that is 17' to 26' feet in length. It puts out 180,000 candela and uses two 55 watt halogen bulbs and has a rotation of 361° to prevent seizing. The up/down angle is 55° down and 15° up and it rotates at 6° per second. Installation is easy with just one cable that goes to the Point Pad master controller which is just hooked up to the vessels power and it can be surface or flush mounted.
- Dual lamp design provides redundancy, reliability-works when you need it
- Bright, powerful halogen beam with 3 h x 5 w beam spread
- Easy-to-install Point Pad-style joystick control
- Robust, function-and feature-rich searchlight is easy to install
- 7-wire wiring harness, 17' length
- Electronics located in water-resistant light head, instead of traditional light base location, for protection from water accumulation
- 45° down pitch ocular design provides enhanced visibility when docking
- 18° up pitch to illuminate draw bridge towers, etc.
- Lamps easily replaced by removing top cap to access rear light assembly
- Desiccated filter dries air; protects reflector and light assembly
- Innovative "direct drive" system eliminates uncontrolled light movement in choppy conditions
- Heavy-duty gear teeth and electric motors
Beam Angle: 3°vertical, 7° horizontal
Elevation Angle: 63overtical (18oup, 45odown)
Rotation Speed: 6-7° per second,
Elevation Speed: 6-7° per second (12 VDC)
Dual Lamps: High intensity 55W Halogen, 2 each
Limited Warranty: 1 year
Box Contains: 1, complete with cable, point pad and special wrench/screwdriver. Special shapeable 1" riser plate available.