ACR Electronics EPIRB Safety Kit #2This safety kit includes the GlobalFix V4 Cat II EPIRB, RapidDitch Bag, C-Strobe H2O and HotShot Mirror and Whistle2830 GlobalFix V4 GPS EPIRB - Category II
The GlobalFix V4 EPIRB was built to give you the best chance of survival in mind. It has an internal GPS that allows for pin-point location and that location is transmitted on the 406 MHz distress signal that will allow the search team triangulate your location if GPS coordinates are not available. The 121.5 MHz beacon homing signal along with the EPIRBs strobe light will also allow the local search and rescue team find your position.Features:
- Built in GPS for pin point location
- 406 MHz marine distress signal to triangulate your position if GPS coordinates are not available.
- 121.5 MHz homing signal beacon helps local search teams locate your position.
- EPIRBs strobe light gives a visual location especially during night.
- Two functional self-tests for the beacon transmission, and battery.
- Internal 66 channel GPS - Faster acquisition from a cold start
- High efficiency electronics - Performance you can count on
- User replaceable bettery - 10 year battery life
- Professional grade design - Engineered, tested and built for years of abusive marine use
- Simple manual activation - Keypad with protective cover to prevent false alarms
- Uses Search and Rescue Satellites - No subscription fees
- If you use it...ACR will replace it, FREE of charge - Simply submit your story, send ACR back your used beacon, so they can have it mounted on the Wall of Fame and ACR will send you a brand new beacon of equal or greater value
- Activation Method: Out of bracket and wet or manually
- Application: Coastal Cruising, Sailing, Offshore Recreational and Commercial Marine
- Material: High Impact UV resistant polymer
- Battery Life: 10 Year User Replaceable
- EPIRB Type: Category 1/Class 2
- Floating: Yes
- GPS Enabled: Yes
- Dimensions: 8.6" x 4.3" x 3.6"
- Strobe: LED Strobe
- Transmit Time: Minimum 48 Hours @ -4° (-20°C)
- Waterproof: 33ft (10m) @ 10 min. Exceeds RTCM standard
- Weight: 3.85lbs (61.6oz) with bracket
- Warranty: 5 years
- Programmed for USA ONLY.
Needless to say if you have to abandon ship, time matters. The RapidDitch bag allows you to store up to 25 lbs of your safety equipment in one bag and still float. Constructed of rugged water resistant fabric with corrosion resistant zippers this bag will last a long time.Features:
- All your abandon ship gear needed will fit in the RapidDitch Bag. Stow in an easily accessible location.
- Floats up to 25 lbs. of gear.
- Everyone in the water can be tethered together using innovative shoulder strap tethering system.
- Easy-fit attachment for locator light (light NOT included)
- Internal pockets and 4 daisy chain organizer
- External pocket allows instant access to EPIRB for quick activation
- The external waterproof card allows you to keep track of your equipment inventory.
- Water-resistant, rugged fabric withstands years of service; 600 denier coated nylon exterior with reflective fabric, 210 denier coated nylon liner with bias tap-finished main compartment seams
- Durable, self-repairing zipper
- Size: 29 x 10 x 14.5 (inches)/737 x 254 x 368 (mm)
- Weight: 2.3 lbs. (1 kg)
- Color: High visibility yellow
- Volume: 18.2 gallons/68.9 liters
- Exterior Storage Compartments: Enclosed side pocket, EPIRB pocket, 2 mesh compartments, 1 strobe light attachment, 1 clear compartment
- Interior Storage Compartments: 3 enclosed side wall pockets, 3 enclosed mess wall pockets, 4 daisy chain organizers, 11 slip rings
- Warranty: 1 year
HotShot Sighted Signaling Mirror w/Float and WhistleFeatures:
C-Strobe H2O - Water Activated LED PFD Emergency Strobe w/Clip
- Size: 5.56" x 1.38" x 1.2" (14.1 x 3.5 x 3.0cm)
- Weight: 1.4oz (40g) without batteries
- Operational Life: >120 hr at 30°C (>100 hr at -1°C)
- Operation: Manual twist On/Off or Water Activated
- Activation Method: Water or Manual Activation
- Waterproof: Tested for 24 hrs @ 3.3 ft (1m)
- Lamp: 45 Lumen White LED
- Light Type: Strobe/Steady On/SOS
- Battery: 2 AA batteries (sold separately)
- Certification USCG/SOLAS, CE, Transport Canada
- Reverse Battery Protection: Yes
- Accessories: PFD Clip, Lanyard, Velcro Strap
- Limited Warranty: 1 year
- Sighting "spot" with holographic red dot viewing window for optimum viewing
- When target image, mirror and sun are in proper alignment, red dot on target ensures mirror reflection is on target
- Telescope quality second surface reflective mirror is bright, provides focused image
- Buoyant float for easy recovery if dropped overboard
- Includes whistle (meets USCG) for audible alerting in low visibility conditions
- Includes lanyard for securing to person or life raft
- Simple, total safety signaling package
- Size: 4.25" 2.75" x .19" (10.8 x 7.0 W x .5 cm)
- Weight: 1.8oz (51 g)
- Material: Mirror surface
- Color: Reflective
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.